Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Beginning

Trying to think of a way to begin my first blog for 5 minutes has not proven to be very effective so this is what I came up with. Recently I have become single. I am now moving from a very happy time in my life to the unknown. But I am embracing the change. You see with every end comes a new beginning and this is the start of mine. The transition phase is over. I have accepted the end of that chapter and recovered from it. Now is the time to continue with my novel. These next chapters are all up to God. I am going with the flow and letting him lead me, and let me tell you, it feels good. I like being in control and I like knowing whats up ahead, but at this point I am done trying to force life to be what I want and I am ready to let it be what I need. I'll keep you posted on how it works out for me. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment